Saturday, June 23, 2012

Déjà vu

The term déjà vu is French and means, literally, "already seen." Those who have experienced the feeling describe it as an overwhelming sense of familiarity with something that shouldn't be familiar at all. Say, for example, you are traveling to England for the first time. You are touring a cathedral, and suddenly it seems as if you have been in that very spot before. Or maybe you are having dinner with a group of friends, discussing some current political topic, and you have the feeling that you've already experienced this very thing -- same friends, same dinner, same topic. (*source from http://science.howstuffworks.com/science-vs-myth/extrasensory-perceptions/question657.htm)

This is a word where is quite spooky and eerie to begin with. I heard this word before but only now that I understand the true meaning of this word.

Anyway, I now understand I have to put thoughts -> plans -> actions. I just need to perform ACTIONS before things get too late or before I get too fed up with myself. Thanks dear...

1 comment:

  1. dear, no worries, u r doing great. In fact i wish to say thank you cause i can see you've made a lot of efforts to build up something. I never seen u so determined and committed. Thank you so much, maybe u do it to improve yourself, but i choose to believe partially u do it because of me...thanks.

    ReplyDelete