Monday, August 29, 2011

Bless with simplicity....

I cannot feel more bless, no words can describe my feeling but to feel appreciative and grateful. I am more focus in my work, have a simple lifestyle that combine excersizing with loads of weekend spending with people that I care much. I want to remind myself to keep things easy and also there are rooms for improvements:
  • time management
  • more focus in my current task
  • put in more effort to do planning
  • financial planning
  • communication skills
  • "karaoke"
I would like to have simplicity blend in my lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. hi...I believe all of us are not perfect so there is always rooms to improve further. Like me, I know I am not good at EQ and very impatient person, so I have to always remind myself...although sometimes I didn't do well but I will do it better next time.

    There is a saying in Chinese "Life...is about learning everyday to be a better person". This seems big but very true. So let's getting older and wiser!

    Btw, I always willing to assist you if you need any help for your improvements ya...do let me know :-)

    ReplyDelete