Monday, July 11, 2011

What's in my mind?

I had a good weekend. Yes, it's a very good weekend. I spent the weekend without internet connection to my emails and access to my company's network. Besides the much talked about yellow t-shirt rally in the hearts of KL, everything else is calm. I wanted to continue remind myself about trust, honesty, sincerity and responsibility. This is what in my mind. No matter it's personal or non-personal, I felt the need to be sincere in whatever things that we do. I constantly remind myself to stay in the middle path. I want to love with responsibility, to talk with honesty, to act with sincerity, to pray hard with faith and to constantly remind myself I am not perfect after all. Thanks for everything !

1 comment:

  1. If you ask your lover, she will tell you "no worries, you are doing well. I can feel your sincerity, honesty and love. I will continue love you...love you more than you can imagine...".
    Well, I guess no one is perfect, the same to your lover. Maybe when time passes by, you will discover her weaknesses...but maybe you will continue love her regardless of all these, as if she will continue love you no matter how.

    ReplyDelete