Saturday, May 21, 2011

What a GREAT week ...

I will remember 15-May-2011 for a long time to come. Why is this date so significant ? I have finally promoted my personal assistant to some position more important. She accepted that position. I was ecstatic ! I hope time will stand still for me to enjoy that moment longer. 

I hope to have a new beginning , let go the past and treasure the moment. By treasuring the moment, we can also plan for the future.

I hope that we can continue to move forward, care for each other and plan for the future.

THANK YOU SO MUCH for giving me this opportunity.

p/s: you are such an adorable and lovely person. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Hi...I wish to write something, I wish this place become OUR spot to express ourselves more...

    Besides such a GREAT week, I believe there are much more great weeks, months, years to come...and besides praying hard that everything goes smooth, I will put in efforts to make it happens :-)

    p/s: Thanks for being part of my life! Shy shy...

    ReplyDelete